Update with video: Obama caught promising cooperation with Russia's Putin after the November elections, when he can be more "flexible."

Update: this has already gone "viral."  Do not allow yourself to forget that Obama nearly whispered this exchange - it was intended to be a quasi-private exchange, debunking the notion that it was an innocent moment.

Original Text:
What you have, here,  is a picture of Obama leaning over,  [perhaps]  pretending that he did not know the mic was "hot,"  patting Medvedev, the Russian president and yes-man to Putin, on the arm  and quietly saying,  "This is my last election.  After my election,  I [will] have more flexibility."  Medvedev responded by quietly responding, "I understand.  I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin]."

I would have included the  video of this brief encounter,  but the Administration will only scrub the net of its usage (Obama has a full-time staff that does such things),  so the picture is the next best thing.

A few observations;

First,  Obama has met with Vladimir Putin only once in three years,  but with Medvedev a number of times.  Our Chicago tough guy comes off as a coward in the presence of Putin,  and this particular incident furthers this observation.  "Tell the big guy,  I need more time.  I can be more flexible after the election.  Would you do that for me?'

"I understand.  I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

Secondly,  if you could see the video,  you would see a childish Obama,  patting Medvedev on the arm  as if the two where close friends,  and promising a more compliant "flexibility" after the election,  when he cannot be prevented from doing whatever the two men were talking about.

"I can be flexible" is a promise of agreement.  The worrisome aspect of this story,  is found in the fact that no one knows what it is that requires more flexibility.  Whatever it is,  it is a secret, it is a promise,  and it something that Obama does not want the American people to know about.

So why the open mic?  Well,  either he did not know the mic was catching his comments,  or,  he enjoys messing with the people of the United States.

This, too,  will pass,  but I will not forget and,  hopefully,  neither will the conservative press.

Update: 

As you watch,  make note of the sense of comradeship exchanged as each man pats the other on the arm.  Do we want our president to be buds with the godless communists of the world?   



No comments:

Post a Comment